June 19, 2013

Hello All,
I am writing on Wednesday this week because we had our temple P-Day. The temple is only open Wed-Sat, so when we go to the temple they change our P-Day to Wednesdays. I love going to the temple. It takes a little big of travel, but it is definitely worth it! Today I received some good revelation and prayed for some things. I have felt the spirit strong today
As for the work. It is going really well. We are in a stage right now where our investigators are moving away, or becoming not interested, so now we are in the stage of building up our teaching pool. We have some really good potentials from tracting this week, and have some good appointments. 
Valerie Powell, Our recent convert should put on a name badge and become a missionary. She is the best at sharing the gospel with her friend and family! She is inviting one of her friends over for a herbal tea tomorrow and we are going to go over and teach her about our church. Valerie says that she is very interested and that she has some good questions to ask us. I am really looking forward to it. Valerie has been sharing her testimony with almost everyone that she meets. Its great! She is starting to receive persecution from some of her friends, but she said that she knows the church is true and that her friends cant do anything to persuade her otherwise. I am looking forward to having a herbal tea party with some 75 and 80 year old ladies though! It will be great and I feel really good about it! 
We tracted into some good potentials and have some return appointments. You never really know how interested they are until the follow up appointment. The mission here is growing rapidly, which I'm sure is happening all over the world as well. It is exciting! I love missionary work! It is the best work in the world today! I did hit my year mark last Thursday. Time goes by so fast and everyone says the the last year goes the fastest. I love it and I hope time doesn't go too fast. I miss you all and I hope you have a great week!
Love
Elder Kyler Powelson