April 15,2013

Hello All,

Above are a few of the photos of me at the zoo. I got pictures with many other animals but I decided to put a few with kangaroos and Koalas. It is pretty cool!

My week went really well! We were able to set a baptismal date for a part member family! The wife is a member but her husband and kids are not and they are really keen to be baptized. They are the Sagigi family. Joe Sagigi, the father stood up in Elders Quorum and told everyone that he is going to be baptized, and he did this before we even started to teach him. This week we taught the Restoration Lesson and the spirit was really strong! He knows it is true and they will be baptized on the 11th of May. I might be leaving here, but it has been really exciting to see them progress!

Bryan and Tyler came to church again and their baptismal dates have been reset for the end of the month. This time they are 100 percent sure that they want to be baptized and they are really excited and it will be a great day for them. They are getting baptized at the end of this month!

Those are the most exciting things that happened this week! I will find out if i am staying or going on Friday. We tracted for over 20 hours this week as well, and were able to find a few good potentials, but we will be following up with them this week to see how interested they really are. Things are going really well with me! I love being a missionary and doing his work. I have had some hard times the last 6 months, but the work I have done is starting to pay off. I might not be here for the baptisms, but it is great to have helped change these peoples lives and truly make them happy knowing the truth of all things.

I miss you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love
Elder Kyler Powelson