March 25, 2014

Hello All,
 
This week was really good!  It was transfer week and Elder Nelson and I are staying together again.  It will be our 3rd transfer period together, so it should be good.  We have been together for 3 months and at the end of this 6 weeks it will be 4.5 months.  A few things have changed in our zone, but have mostly stayed the same.  The assistants told us that our zone is the most successful zone at the moment, so we are really looking forward to this next transfer.  There is only one more transfer period before I come home.  Its coming pretty fast and I am sure it will be here before I know it. 
 
The Waka kids are getting baptized this Saturday, which we are really excited about.  and Suzanne might get baptized..  She will be baptized if she is able to give up smoking this week.  She has done good so far, so we are going to hope for the best.  Also on Saturday the sisters investigator has asked me to baptize him, so Saturday will be an action packed day. 
 
We tracted heaps this week.  We are hoping for a lot more miracles this week though.  I miss you all and I hope you all have a wonderful week!
 
Love
Elder Kyler Powelson