August 19, 2013

Hello All,
 
This week was great! We went to the zoo today for our P-Day and I got to feed some more kangaroos and get some more good pictures! It was a lot of fun! I will send some pictures next week!
As for the work, Alex is going really well! We taught him a few times and he was having a struggle with knowing that the Book of Mormon is true and we shared a whole lesson about the book of Mormon and asking about its truthfulness and it was the greatest thing ever when he came to church and told us that he had received a confirmation that the book of Mormon is true and that everything we have shared with him to be true. So he is set solid for a baptism on the 7th of September, transfers are next week and Elder Lao is going home, so I will most likely be staying, so I am really excited!
The new mission presidents wife has put together a website and everyone should check it out. It is australiabrisbanemission.com There are some good things on there. She is putting on the mission baptism miracles and all the things that happen in the mission.
We taught a few people this week and we will hopefully be getting some new investigators this week as well. the work is great! I love being a missionary! I will let you all know next week of what happens at transfers. I miss you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Kyler Powelson