September 1, 2013

Hello All!
 
This week was really good! After working in the city with Elder Wilson for 2 days I received my Golden (what the ABM calls Greenies..) He is the man! His name is Elder Grayson from Alberta Canada! He is fresh out of the MTC, 18 years old and just got out of High School a few months ago. The few days we have worked together so far have been really good! He has the greatest energy and spirit! He has great faith and things are going to really start happening here in Redcliffe! I can just feel it! We tracted and found way more potential investigators than we usually do! We taught a great lesson to Alex! 
We did have to push back Alex's Baptism to the 14th because there is a small Word of Wisdom issue, but it will be solved by the 14th! I am really excited! Alex's faith has grown a lot and you can tell that he is so much happier than he was when we met him 4 week ago! Missionary work is just so awesome! 
Training a new missionary is awesome, I feel the spirit so strong as I teach him things. I definitely feel inspiration come and I know that it is from God! I love being a missionary and I know that the church is true and that this is where I need to be! I miss you all and I hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Kyler Powelson
 
      President Henderson  Elder Powelson  Elder Grayson
                                 Sister Henderson
                         Elder Powelson and Elder Grayson