September 30, 2013

Hello All,

This week was really good! We focused a lot on the Baptism of Alex! There is a picture attached! It was a great experience to see Alex change and grow so much. Two months ago Alex came into church really depressed and has changed a lot after the two months. He is a super happy person now, and he is pretty much the man! I felt the spirit really strong at his baptism and as I was baptizing him. He felt the spirit and he knows that he is now clean of all his past transgressions, and he feels really good! He is really converted and it is great to see! The whole experience I had with him will be remembered my whole life! It best part of being a missionary is watching someone like Alex change so much because of the gospel! It makes me love being a missionary! All the hard times we have are made up by a baptism of someone as great as Alex!

As for the rest of the week, we tracted. We are hoping to find some good success. We have a new bishop and a new ward mission leader, so things should really start to take off with missionary work! We found this man named Garth and he is really interested and open in learning about the gospel. His beliefs match ours really well, so it should be good once we can meet with him more. 

I love missionary work. I miss you all and I hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Kyler Powelson

                  Elder Powelson  Alex  Elder Grayson