September 15, 2013

Hello All,
 
This week was pretty good! Alex is now set for baptism on the 28th of September. I am really excited with helping him make that goal. He is ready, there are just a few things that he needs to get over. He is probably one of the most ready investigators I have had my whole mission. He is really good and it is a great testimony builder.

We were also able to set a baptismal date with our investigator Stuart. He is really good. He wants to change and we set a goal for him to be baptized on Oct 19th. So I am excited for that! He has some Word of Wisdom issues, but we will help him overcome those things. I am excited for it! 
We also had a lot of success tracting this week! We found some really good potentials that I am excited to work with! I will hopefully be able to tell you some good stories about them next week!
With Elder Grayson as my companion, and with his great faith, and having the strong desire to work, we are finding heaps of success and the work in Redcliffe is going to be moving forward! We got a new bishop, who is way missionary minded, so all the efforts we have been using with the ward will happen really well! 
It was a great week! I love being a missionary! and I hope you all have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Kyler Powelson